For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible online auction). The auction has commenced, and the property can sell anytime. Contact Gill Vivian or Trent Vivian immediately to become qualified.
Perched perfectly in a pretty street sits this lovely, secure, easy care, 3-bedroom two-bathroom home. Surrounded by some of the most stunning multimillion-dollar properties and being only a short stroll away from the beautiful Swan river, the lifestyle on offer is certainly one most will envy.
Upon entering the home, you will be overwhelmed by the great sense of light and space, the living areas are so versatile and boast extra high ceilings, all of which flow out onto a North facing courtyard with a manageable reticulated garden. The kitchen is also very spacious and offers an abundance of storage and bench space. The inside/outside living of this home is just fabulous and further lends itself to the easy-care lifestyle.
– High ceilings to living areas
– Good size front lounge facing North
– Combined kitchen/dining
– Minor bedrooms all with built in robes
– Master bedroom with a large walk in robe & ensuite
– No common insurance just look after your own!
– 300m approx. to the Mosman Park River
– 430m approx. to the Wellington Street Precint
– 360m approx. to the Mosman Park Golf Club
– 460m approx. to the Mosman Park Bowling Club
– 1.07km approx. to the Mosman Park Shopping Centre
– 1.4km approx. to Glyde Street Precinct with shopping, bars, cafes & restaurants
– 1.9km approx. to the South Cottesloe Beach
The perfect downsizer or easy care lock up and leave, properties like this are few and far between so don’t delay, please contact Gill Vivian 0415 853 926 or Trent Vivian 0432 392 387 for more information or to arrange a viewing.
We are your Western Suburbs specialists – Living and Breathing Mosman Park!
Please note that while every best effort is made to ensure rates are correct at time of listing, they are provided for reference only and may be subject to change.
Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance.
Water Rates: $1,325.84 per annum approx.
Council Rates: $2,822.50 per annum approx.