Situated in a fantastic location on the top floor is unit 37. Offering sweeping tree top views of the famous Cottesloe pines and being right across the road from the Mosman Park Train Station plus so many great bars, shops and cafes you really do have everything at your fingertips. The perfect opportunity for those looking to secure a ready to go, lock and leave base that is extremely well proportioned and just lovely inside and out.
– 46sqm plus a decent sized balcony
– Decent sized living area with open plan connection to kitchen
– Large sized bedroom with plenty of room for robes and storage
– Top floor, west facing
– Ready to live in or improve to add further value
– Allocated car bay
– 50m approx. to the Glyde Street precinct with cafes, bars, restaurants and shopping
– 70m approx. to the Mosman Park Train Station
– 390m approx. to the Mosman Park Shopping Centre
– 480m approx. to Belin Café
– 520m approx. to the South Cottesloe Beach
– Group of 39 apartments
– Well run and maintained complex
– Modest strata rates
– Communal laundry with PayPass and drying court
– Secure complex
– Secure, allocated parking
This property is available now, please contact Gill Vivian 0415 853 926 or Trent Vivian 0432 392 387 to arrange an inspection.
We are your Western Suburbs specialists – Living and Breathing Mosman Park!
Please note that while every best effort is made to ensure rates are correct at time of listing, they are provided for reference only and may be subject to change.
Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance.
Water Rates: $682.65 per annum approx.
Council Rates: $1,356.65 per annum approx.
Strata Rates: $646.00 per quarter approx.