Open by appointment over the Australia Day long weekend!
A lovely one-bedroom apartment that is north facing and located on the third floor of a very well run and maintained strata complex. Screaming with potential this is the perfect blank canvass for the first home buyer or astute investor.
– 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
– North facing, 3rd floor
– Balcony with leafy views
– Open plan kitchen and living
– 1x Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Ample parking available (non-allocated)
– Currently tenanted – Wonderful tenant!
– 295m approx. to Victoria Street Train Station and bus stations
– 370m approx. to the Mosman Park Shopping Centre (currently being renovated)
– 360m approx. to Rodney’s bait and tackle (popular Mosman Park bar)
– 600m approx. to the South Cottesloe Beach
– 265m approx. to the Leaky Tap Cafe
– Professionally run with reasonable strata rates
– Plenty of funds in the bank
– Fantastic mix of cultures
– Laundry facilities with paypass
– BBQ facilities
– Part-time complex caretaker
Please call Gill Vivian 0415 853 926 or Trent Vivian 0432 392 387 to arrange an inspection. (Please allow 24-48 hours notice as the property is currently tenanted.)
Mosman Park is located along Stirling Highway approximately 14kms from Perth and 4kms from Fremantle. It is bordered by Peppermint Grove, Cottesloe and North Fremantle and is unique in having the Indian Ocean on its western boundary and the beautiful Swan River to the east. The area has several parks and river recreation areas as well as a long foreshore for leisurely walks, bike rides or picnics.
We are your Western Suburbs specialists – Living and Breathing Mosman Park!
Please note that while every best effort is made to ensure rates are correct at time of listing, they are provided for reference only and may be subject to change.
Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance.