The enviable lifestyle awaits, this is your chance to get into the adored suburb of Cottesloe with an apartment that showcases blue chip buying at its best.
Located on the first floor this apartment is the perfect starter for the first home buyer or next addition to the portfolio for the astute investor. Offering polished wooden floors, a large enclosed balcony that captures the sea breeze in Summer as well as air-conditioning and built in robes all of your needs have been attended to.
– 2 Generous sized rooms, main bedroom has large inbuilt robes
– Polished wood flooring to the main living areas
– Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning (in the living area)
– Large enclosed balcony
– Dedicated laundry
– Open plan living and dining
– Allocated, undercover parking bay
– 1.4km approx. to North Cottesloe Beach
– 1.0km approx. to IGA Cottesloe
– 300m approx. to Grant Street train station
– 270m approx. to North Cottesloe Primary School
– 100m approx. to your nearest bus stop
– Small group of 12 apartments
– No lift or pools
– Active strata group
– Modest strata rates
Make no mistake this is a location buy at its best, the perfect lock up and leave suitable for anyone who wants to spend their spare time at the beach with no fuss and no worries.
Please call Gill Vivian 0415 853 926 or Trent Vivian 0432 392 387 to arrange an inspection. (Please allow 24-48 hours’ notice as the property is currently tenanted.)
We are your Western Suburbs specialists – Living and Breathing Cottesloe!
Please note that while every best effort is made to ensure rates are correct at time of listing, they are provided for reference only and may be subject to change. Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance.