Bring your suitcase… it’s time to move in!
This lovely two-bedroom apartment is just what you have been looking for, open plan and updated there is nothing to do but just move in. Located in a building that offers laundry and BBQ facilities and has an exceptional body corporate including a full-time caretaker all of your needs are attended to.
– Open plan layout
– New stainless-Steele appliances
– Built in robe to the Master Bedroom
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning to Master Bedroom
– Wood-look flooring throughout
– Ample parking available (non-allocated)
– Located on the South side of the building, 5th floor and corner position
– 295m approx. to Victoria Street Train Station and bus stations
– 370m approx. to the Mosman Park shopping centre (currently being renovated)
– 360m approx. to Rodney’s bait and tackle (popular Mosman Park bar)
– 600m approx. to the South Cottesloe Beach
– 265m approx. to the Leaky Tap Cafe
– Professionally run with reasonable strata rates
– Plenty of funds in the bank
– Fantastic mix of cultures
– Laundry facilities with paypass’
– BBQ facilities
– Part-time complex caretaker
Please call Gill Vivian 0415 853 926 or Trent Vivian 0432 392 387 to arrange an inspection. (Please allow 24-48 hours’ notice as the property is currently tenanted.)
Mosman Park is located along Stirling Highway approximately 14kms from Perth and 4kms from Fremantle. It is bordered by Peppermint Grove, Cottesloe and North Fremantle and is unique in having the Indian Ocean on its western boundary and the beautiful Swan River to the east. The area has several parks and river recreation areas as well as a long foreshore for leisurely walks, bike rides or picnics.
We are your Western Suburbs specialists – Living and Breathing Mosman Park!
Please note that while every best effort is made to ensure rates are correct at time of listing, they are provided for reference only and may be subject to change.
Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance.