Open by appointment over the Australia Day long weekend!
This property is currently rented to a very good tenant so private inspections only.
Located in a small complex, tucked away on a quiet street within walking distance to all amenities awaits the perfect blank canvass. This freshly painted, 2 bedroom apartment is just waiting for its new owner to come and make their mark on what will surely be a perfect addition to the investment portfolio or starter for the first home buyer.
– Top Floor, corner position
– Large open floor plan
– Renovated kitchen with dishwasher
– Renovated bathroom with space for washing machine
– Separate toilet
– Inbuilt robes in the master bedroom
– 210m approx. to the The Mosman Park Shopping Centre
– 550m approx. to the Victoria Street Train Station
– 285m approx. the Glyde Street cafes, restaurants and bars
– 760m approx. to South Cottesloe beach
– 1.0km approx. to the Swan River
– Group of 20 in 3 separate buildings
– Allocated parking off the laneway
– Well-kept and maintained gardens
– Solar hot water
– Moderate strata fees
– No lift, no pool
This apartment is currently vacant so please call Gill Vivian 0415 853 926 or Trent Vivian 0432 392 387 today to arrange an inspection.
We are your Western Suburbs specialists – Living and Breathing Mosman Park!
Please note that while every best effort is made to ensure rates are correct at time of listing, they are provided for reference only and may be subject to change.
Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance.