For sale by Openn Negotiation on or before 6pm 5th of December 2018
(The Seller reserves the right to sell prior)
Price Guide Mid 1M’s
Perfectly perched and unassuming, this home from the outside does not catch the eye, but, take a step inside and you will be overwhelmed with surprise.
The home is a great size and offers the perfect blank canvass for the next owner to come in and make it their own, with so much space to work with the options are endless. Also on offer is an outstanding outdoor entertaining area with large below ground pool, decked area and gazebo.
– 5 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
– 3 Car spaces including double lock up garage
– 810sqm block (potential to subdivide)
– 2 Living areas
– Large swimming pool with gazebo sitting area
– Open plan connection between kitchen and downstairs living.
– High ceilings
– Quiet family street
– 260m approx. to Wellington Street shops
– 330m approx. to Tom Perrott Reserve
– 450m approx. to the Mosman Park Golf Course
– 780m approx. to the Swan River
– 950m approx. to the Mosman Park Bowling Club
– 1km approx. to Iona Presentation College (Highschool)
This is a perfect opportunity to buy into a very popular street in Mosman Park and put your own stamp on this amazing family home that has been cherished for generations and many more to come.
For all home open times or to arrange a private inspection, please call Gill and Trent Vivian on 0415 853 926 or 0432 392 387
We are your Western Suburbs specialists – Living and Breathing Mosman Park!
Please note that while every best effort is made to ensure rates are correct at time of listing, they are provided for reference only and may be subject to change.
Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance.