SOLD OFF MARKET – BUYERS CALL US FOR MORE OPPORTUNITIES!
Have you always wished you could be on ‘The Block’ but just couldn’t deal with the short time frames and high stress? Well do we have the perfect home for you…
This is your big chance to renovate, refurbish and totally recreate this quaint, 1925 built cottage. It is just screaming out for someone to come and restore it to its former glory days.
Perched on a pretty 374sqm lot there is just the right amount of room for all your needs and wants.
West facing which means you get that beautiful afternoon sun, this block has all of the potential and is ticking all of the right boxes.
– 2/3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 2 Toilets
– Jarrah floorboards
– High ceilings
– Large master bedroom
– Small front yard
– Large front veranda
– No Strata Rates only insurance!
– 105m approx. to Iona Presentation College – Junior School
– 295m approx. to the Leaky Tap Cafe
– 310m approx. to the Victoria Street Train Station
– 450m approx. to the South Cottesloe Beach
– 725m approx. to Glyde Street shopping, bars, cafes and restaurants
– 750m approx. to the Mosman Park Shopping Complex
– 1.09km approx. to the Wellington Street Shopping Precinct
– 1.3km approx. to the Mosman Park Bowling Club
Opportunities like this rarely come up, for more information please contact Gill Vivian 0415 853 926 or Trent Vivian 0432 392 387.
We are your Western Suburbs specialists – Living and Breathing Mosman Park!
Please note that while every best effort is made to ensure rates are correct at time of listing, they are provided for reference only and may be subject to change.
Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance.