For Sale by Openn Negotiation on or before the 12th September 2018 at 6.00pm.
(The seller reserves the right to sell prior.)
Oozing character and charm with hints of modern renovation this 1940’s built brick and tile home ticks off all of the right boxes. Original Jarrah floorboards adorn the main living areas, paired alongside high ceilings the home is filled with a sense of space and warmth.
Picturesque and offering the ultimate street appeal this family home has your head turning at every glace. From boasting a retained, lush grassed frontage with beautifully manicured gardens upon entry to the back federation style verandah featuring a high-pitched covered alfresco area with built in BBQ perfect for entertaining all year around.
– Original Jarrah floorboards
– Modern bathroom, kitchen & laundry
– Split system AC & ceiling fans
– Built-in outdoor barbecue
– Ornate high ceilings & original fireplace
– Plenty of off street parking options
– North facing front garden
– 220m approx. to the nearest Bus Station
– 280m approx. to Hilton Shops
– 340m approx. to IGA Shops
– 1.2km approx. to South Fremantle High School
– 1.4km approx. to the Royal Fremantle Golf Course
– 2.9km approx. to the famous Fremantle Caf Strip
– 3km approx. to South Fremantle Beach
Superbly located on one of White Gum Valleys best streets it is rare to find a character home of this caliber offered to the market.
For more details on this property or to register for a viewing please contact Gill Vivian 0415 853 926 or Trent Vivian 0432 392 387.
Please note that while every best effort is made to ensure rates are correct at time of listing, they are provided for reference only and may be subject to change. Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance.