Major lifestyle envy, this townhouse has it all!
Upon entering this immaculately maintained townhouse you instantly feel the warm sense that is home.
Being partially refurbished, boasting a modern gallery style kitchen and an open plan living and dining area that both flow effortlessly through to the stunning outdoor entertaining area, everything has been done, all that’s left to do is put your feet up.
– Immaculately maintained and presented
– Large multi-functional courtyard with stunning northern terrace that wraps around
– Refurbished kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and an abundance of storage
– 2 toilets both separate to the bathroom (one upstairs, one downstairs)
– Three great sized bedrooms, second and third with BIR’s and the master hosting a sizeable WIR
– Ample storage with two full sized cupboards, one upstairs and one downstairs
– Split system air-conditioning to the master bedroom and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
– 2 Allocated car bays, one undercover and featuring an external storeroom
-25m approx. to the Rope Works Park
-450m approx. to the Leaky Tap Caf
-560m approx. to Victoria Street Train Station
-740m approx. to the South Cottesloe Beach
– 895m approx. to the Mosman Park Shopping Complex
-1.42km approx. to the river
The perfect home if you’re looking to downsize or just want an easy care, lock up and leave lifestyle.
This home can come partly furnished if required – spare bedroom furniture, bookcases in the study, outdoor setting, clothes dryer (near new) fridge, the owner is downsizing so you might like to negotiate other precious pieces.
Please call Gill or Trent to book in your private inspection today.
We are your Western Suburbs specialists – Living and Breathing Mosman Park!
Please note that while every best effort is made to ensure rates are correct at time of listing, they are provided for reference only and may be subject to change.
Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance.