Every now and then a townhouse with the perfect balance between convenience and comfort comes around, and now is exactly that time.
This townhouse offers its new owner the ideal combination of an oversized outdoor entertaining area, a fresh renovation and modern finishes throughout, this property really ticks all the boxes. Also appealing to the savvy renovator with plenty room to expand and improve should you wish.
– North facing, open plan living/dining area
– Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and electric cook top
– Spacious laundry with plenty of storage and a separate toilet located off the side
– Bamboo flooring upstairs, downstairs living areas are tiled
– Generous sized bedrooms both with built in robes and a split system A/C to the master bedroom
– Beautifully renovated bathroom
– Self managed complex with very modest rates
– Undercover car bay, with a second common car bay right beside
– Currently tenanted by a gorgeous tenant who lovingly looks after the property ($420 p/w until October 2018)
50m approx. to the nearest Bus Stop
350m approx. to South Cottesloe Beach
370m approx. to the Victoria Street Train Station
455m approx. to the Leaky Tap Caf
880m approx. to Glyde Street Bars, Cafs and shopping
910m approx. to the Mosman Park Shopping Complex
Please call Gill or Trent to book your private inspection as the property is currently tenanted.
We are your Western Suburbs specialists – Living and Breathing Mosman Park!
Please note that while every best effort is made to ensure rates are correct at time of listing, they are provided for reference only and may be subject to change.
Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance.