IDEAL STARTER OR DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
FOR SALE BY OPENN NEGOTIATION ON OR BEFORE 9TH MAY 2018 AT 6.00PM (sellers reserve the right to sell prior)
Are you looking for a home in the Western Suburbs that just won't break the bank, then this home will pleasantly surprise you. Built with love and affection with many happy memories of the kids growing up it's regrettably time to let it go as the backyard has become too much for the owners and it's now time to downsize.
- Built in 1996, brick and tile home
- Four Bedrooms, one bathroom, two car parking
- Corner block position (off a laneway)
- Open plan connection between kitchen, living and dining area with great bench space
- Large back yard with possibility to sub divide
- Large store shed perfect for storing tools
- Alarm system throughout the home
- Evaporative air conditioning
- 370m approximately to the Mosman Park Shopping Complex
- 360m approximately to the train station and bus station
- 320m approximately to Mann Oval
- 155m approximately to Leaky Tap Caf
- 650m approximately to South Cottesloe Beach
- 1.25km approximately to the River
Perhaps you are looking for a home that can be lived in for a few years and then renovated? This is a perfect start for a family looking to make their mark in the Western Suburbs or for a developer looking to capitalise on this block's potential.
Please book an inspection with Gill and Trent today!
We are your Western Suburbs specialists, living and breathing Mosman Park!
Please note that while every best effort is made to ensure rates are correct at time of listing, they are provided for reference only and may be subject to change.
Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance