JUST ADD THE FINISHING TOUCHES
A spacious two-bedroom apartment with a renovated kitchen and views over the garden!
- Two bedrooms, one bathroom, one allocated car bay
- Open plan connection between kitchen and living area
- Spacious balcony with views over the garden
- Great separation between living and sleeping quarters
- Double glazed windows, video intercom inside
- 400m approx. to the Stirling Highway bus stops (taking you to Fremantle or Nedlands / Perth)
- 435m approx. to the Victoria Street Train Station
- 220m approx. to the Leaky Tap Cafe
- 610m approx. to the Mosman Park shopping complex
- 670m approx. to South Cottesloe Beach
- 990m approx. to the Swan River
- Brand new lift
- New Gas meters
- New Hot Water systems
- Double glazed windows throughout
- New Gardens
- Security cameras at entrances
- New washing machines and dryers with pay pass
- Pets allowed.
Investors would be happy to note that 31 Wellington Street has recently done a great deal of work over the past 5 years which means now is an opportune time to buy into the complex with the finishing touches being applied to the building. If you are a first home buyer then it is much the same as you can move in and enjoy the complex's great modern upgrades.
Please call Gill and Trent to arrange an inspection today, this apartment is currently tenanted so please do allow about 24 hours' notice period.
Please note that while every best effort is made to ensure rates are correct at time of listing, they are provided for reference only and may be subject to change.
Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance.