NO EXPENSE SPARED
This home just oozes with quality at every turn and has a massive outdoor entertaining area with great exposure from the north sun. The property is brick and tile and was built in 1979 then completely renovated from top to bottom in 2015.
THE KITCHEN / DINING AREA
- Granite benchtops
- Hardwood flooring
- Splashback tiles with amazing texture
- SMEG Appliances throughout including an integrated dishwasher
- Large 5 Burner gas stove with great sized oven
- Plenty of bench space and storage
- Large dining area perfect for entertaining that flows directly outside
- Huge colourbond patio fully integrated with the home
- Quality pull down blinds to help block out heat or the cold
- Large grass area which is great for all sized pets or kids to play
- Fully reticulated gardens
- Beautiful olive trees
- The master bedroom has a fully renovated ensuite with his and her sinks, Caesar stone bench tops, good sized walk in robe and generous sized shower recess
- The second and third rooms are toward the back of the home and have access to their own bathroom which has also been completely renovated
- There is a fourth room that could be a great nursery or a great study
- Palmerston Street is a very accessible street that stretches the entire south to north boundaries of Mosman Park. It has great schools located at either end but is highly renowned for its large blocks
- 315m to the Manning Street shopping complex featuring an IGA, coffee shop, pharmacy and bottle shop
- 230m approx. to Tom Perrot Reserve (Mosman Park Footy Club)
- 635m approx. to the Swan River
- 920m approx. to Iona Private School (on Palmerston Street)
- 1.35km approx. to St Hildas Private School (on Palmerston Street)
- 825m approx. to the Mosman Park Tennis Club + Russell Brown Adventure Park
Overall the list above is just touching on the main features of this property and the location, with so much more on offer this is just another reason as to why you should come and view this property.
Please ring Trent or Gill to inspect, inspections times through the property will be limited.
We are your Western Suburbs specialists, living and breathing Mosman Park!
Please note that while every best effort is made to ensure rates are correct at time of listing, they are provided for reference only and may be subject to change.
Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance.